Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas
Sailings | Photos | Videos | Reviews | Deck Plans & Staterooms
Royal Caribbean’s looking to expand its presence in the Asian cruising market, and to meet this need, the Ovation of the Seas blends its modern features with a design suited to the region’s ports. Its template mimics Anthem of the Seas in multiple regards, down to the activities and dining choices. As such, the ship is the latest in Royal Caribbean’s Quantum Class.
Activities & Entertainment
Be stimulated, no matter your personal preferences. Ovation of the Seas has been outfitted with Royal Caribbean’s most innovative and exhilarating activities:
• RipCord by iFly, a skydiving simulator
• North Star, a capsule that takes you above the ocean to experience a 360-degree view.
• SeaPlex, one of the largest entertainment complexes on the ocean. Stop by for multiple floors of roller skating, bumper cars, and even a circus class.
Ovation of the Seas keeps Royal Caribbean’s classic features intact, such as the adults-only Solarium and whirlpools, and introduces more entertainment choices. Two70° mixes up entertainment with technology, all while letting you enjoy a meal during the show. In the evenings, watch a show, try your lucky hand at the casino, or stop by the pool to see a movie projected onto a 220-foot screen.
Royal Caribbean continues to keep families at the forefront. As a result, this ship comes with programs that keep kids interacting with those their own age: Adventure Ocean Youth, as well as Royal Tots and Royal Babies. There’s even H2O Zone, a kids-only water park, on board.
Royal Caribbean’s been expanding its dining choices. No matter what you prefer – a quick bite on the go, comfort food, or an experimental sit-down meal – there’s something for everyone. The options reflect the cruise line’s latest advancements:
• Dynamic Dining: You can pick from a group of 18 restaurants, where you’ll eat for free at any time you choose, or stick with a traditional program in the main dining room.
• Wonderland: Royal Caribbean’s microgastronomy oeuvre offers a culinary journey for the taste buds.
• Celebrity Chefs: Three of the world’s biggest chefs have restaurants on this ship: Jamie Oliver’s Jamie’s Italian, Michael Schwartz’s Michael’s Genuine Pub, and Devin Alexander’s Devin by Decadence.
Accommodations and Amenities
What makes Ovation of the Seas stand out are the family-friendly choices, such as modular staterooms with an interconnected design. These spaces feature one or two bedrooms, each equipped with convertible beds, and a common area or foyer.
Along with the standards, such as studio and balcony staterooms and interior cabins with virtual balconies, you can strive for the top tier of luxury with a two-story loft suite.
However, no matter where you stay, Royal Caribbean outfitted each space with ample room – there’s no feeling cramped here – as well as comfortable, upscale fabrics and pieces of art.
For convenience, you’ll receive an RFID band, have the option of iPad check-ins, and can reserve restaurants and shore excursions online.
Royal Caribbean plans to have this ship do East Asian itineraries, with the occasional trip to Australia. To see this region with Royal Caribbean’s well-known comforts, plan and schedule your trip through Direct Line Cruises today.
Top Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas Cruise Deals
View our featured cruise deals and itineraries on the Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas. For more information on these cruise itineraries, click below or call Direct Line Cruises.