Sailings | Photos | Videos | Reviews | Deck Plans & Staterooms
Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas
Debuting in Spring 2016, Harmony of the Seas is Royal Caribbean’s next generation of vessels. The ship holds 5,479 passengers and comes with innovative new features, such as a multi-story waterslide – the first for a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Royal Caribbean, in creating a ship larger than Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas, returned to its neighborhood concept. Harmony of the Seas features seven different sections, each based on a well-known location:
• The Boardwalk goes for a Coney Island vibe, down to the casual dining choices and arcade games.
• Central Park aims to be like an upscale section of New York, complete with shops and higher-end restaurants.
• Royal Promenade introduces several pubs and bars, including a Latin-themed lounge, a karaoke spot, and a pizzeria.
• Entertainment Place – The location of The Attic Comedy Club, Jazz on 4, and the ship’s biggest entertainment options.
• Kid’s Avenue
• H20 Zone
• Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
Within this format, Royal Caribbean offers the following accommodations on board:
• 15 studio cabins for solo travelers
• 76 interior cabins with virtual balconies
• Special View and Ocean View rooms
• Balcony Suites
• Family options: One or two bedrooms with a common foyer and convertible beds.
Harmony of the Seas further presents exclusive accommodations. Out of seven high-end suite categories, the top six give travelers access to a private sundeck, a lounge and bar, and admission to the Coastal Kitchen restaurant.
Along with these features, Harmony of the Seas provides RFID bands and offers both high-speed internet and the Royal iQ app for tracking luggage and making reservations.
Royal Caribbean retains the innovations it unveiled with Anthem of the Seas. Onboard the Harmony of the Seas, you’ll have a choice of the following:
• A selection of free restaurants with early and late seating and My Time Dining. You’ll get to pick from a range of casual and standard dining fare.
• Fee-based and specialty restaurants, ranging from Asian to Mexican to Wonderland, Royal Caribbean’s microgastronomy experience.
Activities & Entertainment
When it comes to staying active and being entertained, you have a wealth of options on board the Harmony of the Seas:
• The Zipline
• The new multi-level waterslide
• The new Abyss, a dry-slide going down multiple decks.
• Surfing simulators
• A rock climbing wall
• A mini-golf course
• A Boardwalk-style arcade
• 3 pools and an Aqua Theater Pool
• Splashaway Bay, the kids-only water park.
• Ice skating
Away from more traditional outdoor activities, you’ll have the opportunity to take a cooking class in Studio B, try your luck at the casino, and shop along both the Royal Promenade and in Central Park. Other venues offer a choice of live music, while you’ll be able to catch a show in the Royal Theater.
See Royal Caribbean’s grandest ship by scheduling a cruise on board the Harmony of the Seas. Explore itineraries and then make reservations through Direct Line Cruises.
Top Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas Cruise Deals
View our featured cruise deals and itineraries on the Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas. For more information on these cruise itineraries, click below or call Direct Line Cruises.