Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas
Making its debut in April 2015, Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas presents multiple innovative features, from activities to dining. This Quantum class vessel holds 4,180 passengers with just over 2,000 cabins and offers a family-friendly resort experience on board.
Activities & Entertainment
If any characteristic distinguishes Anthem of the Seas from the other Royal Caribbean vessels, it’s the activities on board. The cruise line kept many of its quintessential features, such as the ever-popular rock climbing wall and surf simulator, and then expanded upon them:
• RipCord by iFly, a skydiving simulator.
• North Star, a capsule that rises above the sea to give you a 360-degree view of your surroundings.
• SeaPlex, considered the largest sports and entertainment complex on the ocean, complete with bumper cars, roller skating, basketball, and a circus school.
While Royal Caribbean’s considered the strongest cruise line for outdoor enthusiasts and those simply wanting to have fun, the activities don’t just stop here. Anthem of the Seas presents a West End musical production, live performances integrated with technology at Two70°, and a variety of nightclubs and bars in the Esplanade and The Via.
For adults, many of Royal Caribbean’s staples are here for your enjoyment. Get pampered at the Vitality Spa, stay active in the Fitness Center, relax in the Solarium or a whirlpool, or enjoy a late-night flick at the 220-foot poolside movie screen. The casino and music hall present more entertainment opportunities, especially in the evening.
If you’re planning to bring kids on board, Royal Caribbean has stuck with its tried-and-true options. Keep your kids entertained and interacting with those their own age at the Adventure Ocean Youth, Royal Tots, and Royal Babies programs. For splashing around and enjoying the sun, they can come by the kids-only water park.
And, starting in November 2015, Anthem of the Seas will be yet another Royal Caribbean vessel to feature The DreamWorks Experience.
Cabins and Amenities
Royal Caribbean outfit this vessel with 2,090 cabins, presenting an array of accommodations for your personal needs. What are your options?
• 375 interior rooms with virtual balconies. No matter where you stay, you’ll get a view of the ocean.
• Interconnected family rooms, which often feature a common area and one or two bedrooms with convertible beds.
• Studio staterooms with balconies.
Royal Caribbean further enhanced convenience on board. In addition to the high-speed internet you can access, Anthem of the Seas offers iPad check-ins, RFID bracelets, and online restaurant and activity booking.
Royal Caribbean continues to expand its choices on board Anthem of the Seas, including three major changes:
• Dynamic Dining: The gates to culinary exploration open up with two meal plans. Dynamic Dining Choice lets you pick and choose from 18 different restaurants each day and night, and you get to select your dining time. Dynamic Dining Classic keeps in line with traditional cruise dining.
• Wonderland: Royal Caribbean’s creative cuisine venue is all about expanding your palate at sea.
• Celebrity Chefs: The ship features restaurants from three well-known chefs: Jamie Oliver’s Jamie’s Italian, Michael Schwartz’s Michael’s Genuine Pub, and Devin Alexander’s Devin by Decadence.
Explore the latest Royal Caribbean experience by scheduling a cruise. Find dates and times, get a deal, and look through itineraries with Direct Line Cruises.
Top Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas Cruise Deals
View our featured cruise deals and itineraries on the Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas. For more information on these Anthem of the Seas cruise itineraries, click below or call Direct Line Cruises.
- RCI_AN-Thermal SuiteF