Celebrity Cruises to Hawaii
When you envision Hawaii, what’s the first image that comes to mind? For many, it’s the breathtaking sunsets and beaches. For others, volcanoes spewing lava and lush rainforests – that combination of beauty and adventure – make the perfect trip.
Celebrity Cruises strives to capture these moments on board its trips to Hawaii. Ships stop in all main ports, while travelers have the option of choosing their own adventure. Is it relaxation? Exhilaration? A cultural exploration? For 10 nights at sea, it’s often a combination of all three.
Sailing and Itinerary
All Celebrity Cruises to Hawaii are one-way trips from either Vancouver, British Columbia or Honolulu. In either direction, Celebrity takes passengers to ports of call such as Lahaina, Hilo, Kilauea, and Kailua Kona.
Journeys between the islands onboard a Celebrity cruise ship are enhanced by such relaxing activities as a spa, pool, and the first music library at sea. If you’re not sampling Hawaiian food in port or at a luau, specialty dining is on board.
What to Do
Each Hawaiian port offers a unique character, and hence a different range of activities to attempt.Hilo: A nature enthusiast’s paradise, replete with volcanoes to observe, can be explored through the following activities:
• Taking a tour of Akaka Falls and Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Visitor Center & Gift Shop
• Observe the local wildlife at the Pana’ewa Rainforest Zoo
• Fly over the Kilauea volcano – a sight everyone must see – with a State of Hawaii Tour Guide
• Learn about the Hawaiian coffee industry – and even get a taste!
• See the rainforest’s tropical flowers, fruits, and plants at the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
Honolulu: Hawaii’s capital city located on Oahu is home to the following attractions, all ideal for excursions:
• Sights from the Kingdom of Hawaii, including the only royal palace on U.S. soil
• A tour of World War II memorials, including the Pearl Harbor Memorial and USS Missouri
• A flightseeing tour of Waikiki beach, Diamond Head crater, the island’s rainforest, and the Dole Pineapple Plantation
• Visit Waikiki by trolley
Kailua Kona: The Big Island’s ideal location for observing volcanic activity, the landscape, and wildlife:
• Get to know what’s under the sea with a submarine tour
• Get a comprehensive view of the Big Island, including volcanic beds, cliffs, and waterfalls
• Take a trip onboard a 24-foot RIB, which takes travelers to Kealakekua Bay Marine Reserve, lava flows, dolphins, and sea turtles
Lahaina: The cruise’s stop on Maui lets you explore:
• Coral reefs, by way of a submarine adventure
• Experiencing a luau, with an authentic Hawaiian buffet
• See Haleakala Crater, the highest point on Maui
• Take a helicopter over the rainforests
There’s no one way to explore Hawaii with Celebrity Cruises. Whether you seek adventure or a few days of relaxation, book your trip today with Direct Line Cruises.
<< MBX Content Slide 2 - Add Your Content Here >>
<< MBX Content Slide 3 - Add Your Content Here >>