With a fleet of over 20 ships (including the two largest cruise ships in the world, Allure and Oasis of the Seas), Royal Caribbean is the first-choice of many cruisers because of the wide variety of activities, entertainment and itineraries that it offers, along with consistent quality throughout its entire fleet. However, despite all that it offers, Royal Caribbean is still a mid-priced cruise line with standard staterooms typically priced somewhat above standard staterooms on Norwegian Cruise Line and somewhat below standard staterooms on Celebrity Cruises.
As anyone in the cruise industry can tell you, Royal Caribbean’s imagination has no boundaries. For them, a ship isn’t just a ship, but rather, a collection of amazing experiences that challenge all limitations. So, in addition to deluxe accommodations and fine food, every Royal Caribbean cruise offers lavish stage shows, nightclub entertainment, live music, dancing, movies, a full Vegas-style casino and their complimentary award-winning youth program. But, its incredible fleet also features a wide variety of activities that most people would never expect to find on a cruise ship, unless, of course, they’ve ever cruised on Royal Caribbean. Activities like rock climbing, ice-skating, flow-rider surfing, miniature golf, boxing, billiards, full-court basketball and some of the largest spas and fitness facilities at sea. It’s no surprise that Royal Caribbean’s motto is “Why Not?”.
With so much to do, you might be tempted to spend your entire cruise vacation without ever leaving the ship. That is, until you discover some of the fabulous destinations they visit. Nobody knows the Caribbean better than Royal Caribbean International, but don’t let their middle name fool you. In addition to nearly 50 different Caribbean islands, each with its own unique history, culture and natural beauty, their state-of-the-art cruise ships can also take you to Alaska, Canada – New England, Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, South America and Hawaii.
There is virtually no limit to what you can do or where you can go on a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation. So, just ask yourself, “Why Not?”.
- 07/21/2014 - A Look At Royal Caribbean’s Liberty of the Seas
- 05/19/2014 - Royal Caribbean Ships Certified as “Autism Friendly”
- 04/28/2014 - Take a Quantum Leap…Limited Time Only
- 04/06/2014 - CATS the Musical; Aboard Oasis of the Seas
- 03/31/2014 - The Specialty Restaurants Aboard Quantum of the Seas
- 03/28/2014 - Dynamic Dining Aboard Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas
- 04/26/2013 - Quantum of the Seas Website
- 04/17/2013 - A First Look at Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas
- 02/01/2013 - A “Grand” Grandeur of the Seas Returns to Baltimore
- 12/30/2012 - Royal Caribbean Orders a Third Oasis-Class Ship