Cruise Round-Trip from Baltimore, Maryland. Starting your cruise from historic Baltimore gives you a truly unique atmosphere from which to begin your vacation. Best of all, Baltimore, Maryland is now the home for the two biggest cruise lines in the wold.
For 2012, the Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas sails to a variety of cruise destinations such as Bermuda, Canada / New England & the Caribbean all from Baltimore, Maryland.
In addition to the Enchantment of the Seas, the Carnival Pride also sails year-round from Baltimore, Maryland offering a variety of cruises to the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
With all of these cruise options from Baltimore, Maryland, there is no reason to ever consider flying again. Now the only tough part is deciding which cruise line to choose when sailing from the great city of Baltimore, Maryland.
South Locust Point Cruise Terminal
2001 East McComas Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
1-866-ICRUZMD or 1-866-427-8963
Traveling from the south:
- Follow I-95 North to Exit 55, Key Highway.
- From the ramp, stay straight on East McComas Street.
- The South Locust Point Cruise Terminal’s entrance is on the right.
Traveling from the north:
- Follow I-95 South through the Ft. McHenry Tunnel, be sure to be in the right lane when going through the tunnel.
- Take Exit 55, Key Highway.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto East McComas Street.
- Follow the signs to the South Locust Point Cruise Terminal’s entrance on the right.
Due to strict rules surrounding the close of check-in, please note that the arrival process can take as much as 25 minutes from the main entrance gate of the port to the doors of the terminal – please keep this in mind when planning your arrival.
Use Interactive Map Below for Detailed Driving Directions:
Parking is approximately $15.00 per day (subject to change) and is payable upon entering the facility in the form of cash, Travelers Checks, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.