The 3,646-passenger Carnival Dream is a new class of vessel for Carnival Cruise Line and ushers in a new era of “Fun Ship” cruising. With a new layout, sleek hull and distinctive profile, the Carnival Dream is designed as the ultimate cruise vacation experience.
Unique features of the Carnival Dream include a new concept in entertainment called The Piazza, a stunning indoor/outdoor cafe and live music venue; the most elaborate children’s facilities at sea, including expansive play areas and a huge Carnival WaterWorks aqua park; “scenic whirlpools” that extend over the ship’s beam; and a variety of new stateroom categories, including those specifically catering to families.
Fun things to do on the Carnival Dream:
• Ocean Plaza, the indoor/outdoor space where you’re never far from ocean breezes, tasty snacks, or live music.
• Carnival WaterWorks, a really big, really wet, really fun water park featuring two waterslides!
• The Lanai, a convenient wraparound walkway on the promenade… and home of the hot tub.
• Prime Steakhouse, serving your choice of dry-aged steak or seafood entrees, not to mention gourmet appetizers, salads, soups and desserts.
• Serenity Adult-Only Area, where kids are neither seen nor heard.
• Camp Carnival, Circle “C” and Club O2, where kids can be kids (and teens, teens).
The Piazza: Designed as a comfortable oasis during the day and a bustling entertainment complex at night, this breathtaking indoor/outdoor cafe and live music venue will feature a bandstand where a variety of musical genres will be showcased, along with a large circular dance floor. A massive floor-to-ceiling curved glass wall will separate the room, creating comfortable and spacious indoor and outdoor seating areas offering stunning ocean views. Guests at The Piazza can also enjoy full bar service, along with an espresso bar offering gelato and a variety of decadent baked goods, along with high-speed Internet access.